Done?

Done?

Postby Sharon Potter » Tue May 05, 2020 1:17 pm

I'm thinking this forum may have reached the end of its usefulness. When the old forum was changed to this, it pretty much wrecked it. So much good info was lost, along with members. While I do act as moderator, it's not my forum and I don't own it, so it's not my call. All I do is delete spammers, often twenty or more per day with some days reaching 50 or more. It says we have over 60,000 members....and probably 59,750 of those are spam.

Nobody really comes here much anymore. Is it worth keeping?
Sharon Potter

Re: Done?

Postby Tim Carrion » Tue May 05, 2020 10:46 pm

Agree! Time to move on,

Thank you for your efforts

Tim
Tim Carrion

Postby chadjmc » Thu May 07, 2020 9:59 pm

I actually check the site daily, but don't post a whole lot. I have enjoyed it, and there is a wealth of knowledge on here that I would hate to see disappear
chadjmc

Postby Paul F Boundy » Fri May 08, 2020 12:58 am

Sharon Potter wrote:I'm thinking this forum may have reached the end of its usefulness. When the old forum was changed to this, it pretty much wrecked it. So much good info was lost, along with members. While I do act as moderator, it's not my forum and I don't own it, so it's not my call. All I do is delete spammers, often twenty or more per day with some days reaching 50 or more. It says we have over 60,000 members....and probably 59,750 of those are spam.

Nobody really comes here much anymore. Is it worth keeping?

Sharon,

I too visit regularly, especially to glean info, tips of pros and answers to questions. But I have never posted. I have noticed that fewer users have posted in the last year, though the pup section in Classifieds, remains somewhat active. It’s your call and I appreciate all your work and efforts.
All the best.

Paul
Paul F Boundy

Return to Chat