Couple Photos of My Chessie

For all your photographic masterpieces. General, Dock Diving, Agility, Hunt/Field Test, Show & Anything Inbetween.

Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby LA Ducks » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:20 am

ImageImage

My little buddy just turned 4 months old this month. He has been a pleasure going through puppyhood so far (knock on wood). This is my first chessie and will definitely not be my last. I cannot wait for the day he gets to make his waterfowling debut to the ricefields or the marsh! This little feller definitely won me over when I saw the natural hunt he possessed at an early age! The bonus is that my wife likes him more than any other dog I've ever had!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LA Ducks
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby tbriggs8 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:23 pm

LA Ducks wrote:ImageImage

My little buddy just turned 4 months old this month. He has been a pleasure going through puppyhood so far (knock on wood). This is my first chessie and will definitely not be my last. I cannot wait for the day he gets to make his waterfowling debut to the ricefields or the marsh! This little feller definitely won me over when I saw the natural hunt he possessed at an early age! The bonus is that my wife likes him more than any other dog I've ever had!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Good looking pup!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
tbriggs8
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:16 am

Podners and pals.
Rick Hall
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby don crampton » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Nice photo and nice looking pup. Those two will be best buds for many years.
don crampton
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby Tim Trowbridge » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:38 pm

Congrats on him being healthy and your first Chesapeake. I'm not surprised your wife likes him so much, he's just getting started on her heart strings! :) What kind of food do you have him on?
Tim Trowbridge
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby LA Ducks » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Tim Trowbridge wrote:Congrats on him being healthy and your first Chesapeake. I'm not surprised your wife likes him so much, he's just getting started on her heart strings! :) What kind of food do you have him on?


I'm feeding him Pro Plan puppy formula.

Out of all the male puppies, he was the one (only brown male in the litter) that the ol lady wanted at first sight. I had to explain that we had to let the puppy choose us. As luck would have it, the brown puppy she thought was so cute chose us! He's been great with both of my children, so they love him dearly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LA Ducks
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby Tim Trowbridge » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:30 am

LA Ducks wrote:
Tim Trowbridge wrote:Congrats on him being healthy and your first Chesapeake. I'm not surprised your wife likes him so much, he's just getting started on her heart strings! :) What kind of food do you have him on?


I'm feeding him Pro Plan puppy formula.

Out of all the male puppies, he was the one (only brown male in the litter) that the ol lady wanted at first sight. I had to explain that we had to let the puppy choose us. As luck would have it, the brown puppy she thought was so cute chose us! He's been great with both of my children, so they love him dearly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



It only gets better!!! :)
Tim Trowbridge
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:25 pm

Re: Couple Photos of My Chessie

Postby LA Ducks » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:17 am

Update on my not so little brown buddy. I can't call him perfect any longer! The other day while I was on a weekend hunting trip my wife informed me that we had a leak in the water faucet in the back yard. When I returned home, I inspected the faucet and determined Prince decided he needed the water hose and the faucet was keeping him from having the hose! Well, it wasn't as expensive of fix as I thought and no water damages! A few days later, Prince managed to escape his crate we keep him in while we are not home! I opened the garage door only to be trampled by my curly brown companion! What I found looked like somebody tried to rob the place! The only loss (thank goodness) was a couple of destroyed duck calls and a loaf of bread, but he drug a bunch of things (kids toys) into the living room! Oh well, we still love him! What fun would it be if a puppy didn't tear up a few things during puppyhood!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LA Ducks
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm


Return to Just Photos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest