Best Bitch

Members only. Opinions, vents, or whatever! Remember you may disagree with one another but always stay respectful

Best Bitch

Postby moscowitz » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:17 pm

My opinion and just my opinion. The best Bitch at the trial (specialty) was Loretta. Owned and handled by Bill Burke. 1st in the Qual and 2nd in the Amat and never refused to give up the bird.
moscowitz

Re: Best Bitch

Postby Jim Imbertson » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 pm

I agree. Bill showed us all what happens when a Great dog(s) and a Great trainer / handler and commitment come together. It was great to watch that team.
Rider MH**
Jim Imbertson

Postby moscowitz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 am

hope to see you guys in Virginia. I definitely will not be attending the West or Mountain Region specialties.
moscowitz

Postby Jim Imbertson » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:10 pm

We sure going to try our best to get there. It is always nice to see so many Great Chessies doing what they love to do. As you well know I will need to work on my handling skills, Rider can't carry me when I mess up. One of my best memories from the MT specialty is you telling me to slow down when I was screwing Rider up on the AM land blind. I think the quote from the holding blind was something like " Jim slow down you are even making me nervous" that advice will stick now, even thou I have heard / read it many times before, Thank you.
Rider MH**
Jim Imbertson

Postby moscowitz » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:41 pm

But remember your dog really tried to work with you.
moscowitz

Return to Blind