(NC) High Tide Nor'Easter MH X Goldleaf's Southern Chic MH

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

(NC) High Tide Nor'Easter MH X Goldleaf's Southern Chic MH

Postby Dave Wilson » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:58 pm

NC) High Tide Nor'Easter MH (Storm)

Hips- Good
Elbows- Normal
Eyes- Clear
DM- Clear
PRA- Normal
EIC- Clear

X

Goldleaf's Southern Chic MH (Chic)

Hips- Good
Elbows- Normal
Eyes-Clear
DM- Carrier
EIC- Clear
PRA- Clear

Storm is a very athletic deadgrass with lots of drive. He earned his mater title at age two and has qualified for Master Nationals in 2015, 2016, and 2017. He is a great house dog and hunter. Chic is a very athletic deadgrass. She has been a dog we use to teach new handlers. To get her senior and master titles, she was ran by three different handlers. One of the handlers, being his first ever hunt test. She has been used on a preserve for guiding, hunted in Arkansas, but mostly swamp hunting in eastern North Carolina by my son and I. Five males and four females, born 12-11-17.

Please call Dave Wilson in Newton Grove, NC at (910)-385-7839

We will be posting pictures on my website and on Instagram @goldleafretrieversinc
Dave Wilson

Return to Puppy Ads