Buck and Wren puppies -- repeat breeding

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

Buck and Wren puppies -- repeat breeding

Postby BrianK » Fri May 19, 2017 3:31 am

Blizzard Bay Chesapeakes -- Buck and Wren (repeat breeding)

Due date approx. late July. Pups ready for homes late October.

GCH Pond Hollow Grand Rapids Buck JH, "Buck" Hips - OFA Good, Elbows Normal, Eyes - CERF CB-364653, PRA Normal, DM and EIC - Clear by parentage, (CH Pond Hollow Continental Divide x CH Pond Hollow Brilliant)
X CH Penrose Volcano Cocktail JH WD, "Wren" Hips - OFA Excellent, Elbows Normal, Eyes - CERF CB-EYES52/12F-VPI, PRA A Normal, DM and EIC Clear (CH Penrose Wise Guy WD x Penrose Zebra Finch WD WDX)

Website: http://www.chessi.net/ Contact -- Brian Ph: 814-504-5044 email: bkranz777@gmail.com

This is a repeat breeding. Both Buck and Wren are great family pets, hunting dogs, and do well in the show ring. Buck is my father's pick for a goose hunt. He has done some great pick up work on ducks and geese. My hunt with her in the Chesapeake Bay is great memory and hopefully to add a few more. She made retrieves for me out of a layout boat for scoters. She works hard during the hunt and comes home to put her head in my son's lap to sleep. Brown to Light Deadgrass pups are expected in the litter. Show, hunting capabilities, and family pets will be produced in this litter. We have kept two pups out of this pair already. The pups are great family dogs and hunting partners.
BrianK

Re: Buck and Wren puppies -- repeat breeding

Postby BrianK » Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Link to a video of a pup this breeding pair (Buck and Wren) produced in a past litter. The pup is our Ranger. He is making a fun retrieve through some cover during a spring walk.

https://youtu.be/_3jwc1uDlCQ
BrianK

Return to Puppy Ads