Repeat breeding: Cub SH x Hawk MH-QA2

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

Repeat breeding: Cub SH x Hawk MH-QA2

Postby Craig Klein » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Tobacco Root Cub SH (CK’s Backwater Bear SH X CK’s Mo Money MH***) (***=qualified all age)
OFA: Excellent
CERF: CB-6467N/2010—58 normal
PRA: A-1 by parentage
DM: A/N CB-DM872/54M-NOPI-CAR
EIC: Clear
X
CK’s Hawk of Montauk MH-QA2 (Bur Oak’s Unique Trapper***X Montauk’s Speed of Sound JH***)
OFA: N/A
Elbows: normal
CERF: CB-6441 normal
PRA: A-1 #10-5506
DM: N/N CB-DM267/0F-NOPI
EIC: Clear

This is a repeat breeding between Hawk and Cub:

Hawk is my personal dog at 22 months of age Hawk had 3 MH passes, a derby 4th and a Qual RJ. Hawk became Qaa as a 3 year old by winning a 29 dog all breed Q. She placed in 4 of her last 7 qualifying entries. Hawk has proven to be a legitimate all age competitor, she has an Open 2nd and multiple open all breed Jams to her credit. Hawk is a 55 pound stylish, athletic girl. She is an excellent marker and as trainable as I’ve ever worked with, she is a real team player.

Cub resides in ND, were he is a full time gun dog. Cub is a dog I’ve had my eye on for quite a while, he’s out of my Bear X Money litter. He inherited the right stuff. I’ve been fortunate in that I’ve been able to see Cub on and off over his early years and every time he impresses me with his potential, natural ability and temperament. I’m not the only one who’s seen it. Bill Totten of Nightwind Kennels had Cub for his basics and tried like hell to get the owner to let him run Cub in Derbies stating that he was more talented than any of his current black derby dogs and was one of the nicest chessies he’s worked with.

He is a 65 pound ball of muscle and intensity. You will not find a dog that’s more athletic or with more retrieving desire. He is a natural pin point marker. In exchange for breeding rights I trained Cub and put a SH title on him. I received him just after finishing FF, four and half months later Cub had his SH title. He was a pure joy to train. To this day he might be the most talented chessie I have worked with. Both dogs are quiet and extremely clean in their kennels. They are both very good house dogs, with excellent temperaments; both dogs are hunted extensively on both waterfowl and upland and excel at both.

Cub was confirmed viable / fertile at 11 years old!

The first breeding between these two produced:
CK's Pay Piper MH-QAA (first MH pass at 16 months)
White Oaks Give Me One More Chance** (all breed qual 3rd, 4th and multiple jams)
Sure Shot Benelli SH
Iyla's North Dakota Dreamer (1st-2012 specialty puppy stake)

Email craig@fischerskennels for pics and details
www.fischerskennels.com
Pro Staff:
Dogtra
Zink Calls
Avain X
Plano Synergy
Mossy Oak
Craig Klein

Re: Repeat breeding: Cub SH x Hawk MH-QA2

Postby thomas wilkins » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:21 am

Good luck with the breeding Craig. I know how much effort you put into your breeding program. With a repeat breeding
like that you can't go wrong. Like they say "If it's not broke don't fix it." Great success from the last breeding.

Tom
thomas wilkins

Postby don crampton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Gary Ridout must be proud to hear of his dogs doing so well.
Hope to go up for a visit soon Gary.
All the best, Don.
don crampton

Postby Travis Samp » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Very interested, please message me. Thanks!

Travis
Travis Samp

Return to Puppy Ads