Announcement of Hailey x Igor Pups (January 31, 2017)

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

Announcement of Hailey x Igor Pups (January 31, 2017)

Postby C317 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Puppies ready March 29 2017 (4 males, 3 females available).

Sire: HRCH WC SamisGunn’s Hurricane Igor (CKC/UKC)
(CH Conroy’s Lightning Bolt WCI JH CDX x HRCH UH Hirondelle Jessie the Chessie)
OFA Hips/Elbows fair/normal, PRA Clear, DM Carrier, EIC Clear, Eyes Clear
Deadgrass Chesapeake Bay Retriever titled Hunter Retriever Champion with over 500 points. Lots of drive, stamina and has a wonderful disposition.

Dam: Crampton’s Sochi Gold JH WCI (CKC/UKC)
(Westwind Wispering Cove MH WDQ (USA) x Skeetercreek Crampton’s Jen JH WCX CD)
OFA Hips/Elbows Fair/Good, PRA Clear, DM Clear, EIC Clear, Eyes Clear
Working on her senior hunter title, intelligent, hard working and steady, “Hailey” is the ultimate hunting companion and affectionate family pet.
Microchipped, dew claws removed, vaccinated and registered. $1200 Canadian funds (deposit required to reserve a pup).
C317

Re: Announcement of Hailey x Igor Pups (January 31, 2017)

Postby don crampton » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:52 am

This is a very nice litter. I have seen Igor running in HRC stakes and he works well and good looking dog. Jen has her H.R. and her CKC SH titles also. Hailey is a litter mate of my Maggie although I haven't seen her I have no reason to think that she would not be a good looking girl with good health clearances and a good deal to potential in the hunt trial field.
All the best, Don
don crampton

Return to Puppy Ads