Robbie-Molly pups born 4/18/16

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

Robbie-Molly pups born 4/18/16

Postby Kathy Miller » Thu May 12, 2016 4:55 pm

LITTER BORN APRIL 18, 2016 – 7 MALES/4 FEMALES – ONLY MALES AVAILABLE - Deposits required

Sire: CH CHESAGROVE STARRY KNIGHT AT SANDYOAK RN CGC “Robbie”
[Ch. Gunrock Raider At Chesagrove X Chesagrove's Lady Baltimore]

OFA hips-Excellent CB 105226E24M-VPI, OFA Elbs Normal CB-EL2408M24-VPI, OFA Eyes CB182/40M-PI, OFA CB-DM1819/15M-PI, PRA-Car, EIC Clear. Pedigree available here: http://www.chessieinfo.net/PedPoint/pp_ ... b=pedigree

Dam: SANDY OAK’S EARTH WIND AND FIRE BN RN CGC “Molly”
[****Ch. Crackshot Ben There Done That*** X Sandy Oak’s Ring of Fire “Lacey”]

OFA hips-Excellent CB 103196E25F-VPI, OFA Elbs Normal CB-EL2231F25-VPI, OFA Eyes CB183/51F-VPI, OFA DM CB-DM1815/26F-VPI, PRA Clear by Parentage, EIC Clear. Pedigree available here: http://www.chessieinfo.net/PedPoint/pp_ ... b=pedigree

Born April 18, 2016. Deposits Required. Kathy Miller, Sandy Oak Chesapeakes, Sebastopol, CA 95472. (707) 823-3148 evenings/Weekends. e-mail: sndyoak@aol.com for more information. Photos of Robbie and Molly are on my website under "Our Dogs": http://www.sandyoakcbr.com. Pics of the pups on my website at & click on the photo: http://www.sandyoakcbr.com/page48/page4 ... index.html
Last edited by Kathy Miller on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Re: Robbie-Molly pups born 4/18/16

Postby tbriggs8 » Sat May 21, 2016 6:48 am

Congrats! Good looking pups

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
tbriggs8

Postby Kathy Miller » Thu May 26, 2016 3:29 pm

One male still available. Pups ready to go on June 11th. Have dew claws removed, been wormed, will have first vaccination and well socialized. Current photos on my website and on the Sandy Oak Chesapeakes facebook page. All brown and a very uniform litter. Please check out the pedigrees....many working dogs from different venues of performance incl. Dual Ch's. Will make wonderful companions, hunting dogs, obedience, agility and/or tracking!
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Still one boy left and ready to go on June 11. These are really nice pups, good looking, high energy and a fantastic pedigree of field, obedience titles and conformation dogs! 7 generations strong!
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:35 pm

Still one boy available and ready to go this weekend. Excellent breeding. Mom is sired by Bennie and dad is working service dog and a grandson of my well-known Rusty. An exceptional mix of field trial breeding, conformation champions and obedience titles including UD's. Will make an excellent companion and hunting/hunt test dog. All health certifications for 7 generations back! e-mail me at the address below. Photos on my website and my Sandy Oak Chesapeakes facebook page.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:42 pm

I just posted a video and photos of the two male pups that are still available. They are both nice with lots of prey drive and good looking. Lots of potential for these 2 guys! Go to my Sandy Oak Chesapeakes facebook page and check them out.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm heading up to Idaho for a week and leaving CA on Sunday. I'm taking the 2 male pups with me so if you know anyone in Idaho who is looking for a nicely bred pup for a companion, hunting dog, hunt test, obedience competitor have them e-mail me at sndyoak@aol.com. There is a video of them and photos of them on my website posted last week. They are 9 1/2 weeks old.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Still 2 boys available. Spent a great week with them in Idaho. Now introduced to swimming water and pigeons! Did great with both. Also, now nicely crate trained after 1,350 of traveling. Well socialized, dewclaws removed, vaccinated and wormed. Would make great companions, obedience/agiility prospects, or hunting/hunt test prospects. This was a litter of 11 pups. Everyone who took a pup from this litter is very happy with their puppy. These two remaining boys are retrieving anything they can pick up and love doing it. The smaller male was going underwater this week and retrieving objects from the bottom of the irrigation ditch! Terrain did not stop either of them! Their father is a service dog and their mother is a Benny daughter and very talented in the field! Both puppies are brown but one is light and the other is dark. I am located in Northern California. You can contact me through this website or through my e-mail address below.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Just submitted swabs for EIC testing on both Robbie and Molly and they came back as "A"/Clear. So I updated my ad. Still have the two nice male pups who have great personalities, and are retrieving fools. Bennie is their grandfather, i.e. their mother's father!
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Postby Kathy Miller » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:28 pm

I still have one male puppy from this litter, but for now he is not available. Will post when is available. But if you are still interested, then please e-mail me at sndyoak@aol.com and reference Molly/Robbie pup in the subject line. I am in Northern California and don't ship pups, so only local depending on how far you want to drive. I am 60 miles north of San Francisco.
Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com
sndyoak@aol.com
Kathy Miller

Return to Puppy Ads