Female CBR

Puppies for sale. Any goods or services offered on this Web site are not the liability of Team Chesapeake:PeakeTalk, its owners, or its agents. Any or all guarantees will be the responsibility of the seller. By clicking on the "Puppy Ads" link, you agree to these terms. Minimum requirement for posting a litter is listing the status of Degenerative Myelopathy testing results of Sire and Dam. Effective 11-30-08 Billy Smith

Female CBR

Postby Tim Trowbridge » Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 am

Fortunately for someone, I've got an amazing female, Ruthie, who is like my kid, but unfortunately I've got to find her a new family. She is 16 months old, is current on all of her shots, is very EAGER to please and get out and hunt with other CBR's and family. She is definitely high drive and ready for hunting! She's got one of the very best temperaments and personalities I've ever seen. Unfortunately due to my current circumstances I cannot provide her a home in her best interests and mine. I'm hoping to rehome her to someone here in the midwest. She's out of Robin Haskin's litter with Porsche and Karen Anderson's Windjammer. She's an amazing high drive girl! I'm not able to transport her great distances, but will meet you within Indianapolis. Please let me know through PM. (This girl must go to a hunting or working home.)
Tim Trowbridge

Return to Puppy Ads