new here

new here

Postby WMRk9 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:28 pm

new to this forums everyone. I just picked up a chessie pup, I couldn't say no and wanted another one badly and came across a good local litter. The momma is a hunting dog, great temperament and of good size. Ive seen her hunt and she does well. The dad is a working dog for a hunting guide, supposedly a solid competitor at one time in the hunting trials. anyhow, I missed my old chessie and decided a go at another.

About me, I'm a police officer, a k9 handler actually, working my 4th dog (mally) now as a patrol and explosives dog. I'm also a certified trainer for patrol. I own a non profit training and placing service dogs with veterans and first responders living with service related trauma and children with special needs. Looking forward to learning about how everyone here does things, I take in everything I can and use what works! Oh, this pup will be my personal hunting companion, plan to get him solid on hand casting and multiples as well as tracking downed deer. That's my goal, hes 7.5 weeks and ill be putting him on live birds this week.
WMRk9

Re: new here

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:21 am

K9Kodi, good to see you here. Oops, missed the double post. Sorry if I've created more confusion.
Rick Hall

Re: new here

Postby David » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:34 am

Hi all, i am new here...
My life is my message
David

Return to Chat