Finally Ready

Finally Ready

Postby Lucas.Watson » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello all

Returning from another deployment and I do not expect anymore as I am leaving the military in less than a year. Will be looking for a Chessie to join my human pack. Really excited to see my kids with a dog and enjoy teaching my son about training. I do not have any plans to do a hunt test but I am not saying it is not something I would try. Looking for a well-mannered family dog and a dog that will go all day in the timber. I check the sites for litters everyday but wanted to get some feelers out.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucas.Watson

Re: Finally Ready

Postby Lucas.Watson » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:52 pm

I have 9 months until I get out and my schedule is going to be pretty easy. If anyone can help out, I'd appreciate it.
Lucas.Watson

Postby Rick Hall » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:27 am

I can't help with the puppy search, but I can and do thank you for your service and wish you all the best with the pup and civilian life ahead.
Rick Hall

Postby Lucas.Watson » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:08 pm

Rick Hall wrote:I can't help with the puppy search, but I can and do thank you for your service and wish you all the best with the pup and civilian life ahead.

Thank you. I am sure I can find a good pup on here or someone on here lead me in the right direction.
Lucas.Watson

Postby Sharon Potter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Lucas, first of all, thank you for your service. :) Are you looking for a puppy right now, or for when you're out in nine months?
Sharon Potter

Postby Tim Carrion » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Lucas. if you happen to be currently stationed in any of the VA, NC, area bases come do some shopping next week Tuesday - Thursday. The Chesapeake Field Trial Specialty will be in Emporia VA. You will find some of the best dogs to watch and breeders to meet.

It would be our pleasure to meet you.

Tim
Tim Carrion

Postby Lucas.Watson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:30 pm

I am currently in NC. I would absolutely be there if it were a weekend. It's only 2.5 hours away from me, possibly might be able to get up there mid-day and stay the afternoon. If I would have known earlier I would have taken some time off.
Last edited by Lucas.Watson on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas.Watson

Postby Lucas.Watson » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Sharon Potter wrote:Lucas, first of all, thank you for your service. :) Are you looking for a puppy right now, or for when you're out in nine months?

I appreciate that. I am currently looking for one now, I will be leaving the military in 9 months. It seems every time the family and I get excited to have one I leave for a few months again. Now that I know I am not leaving anymore IT IS FINALLY TIME. Which we are all excited about.
Lucas.Watson

Finally Ready

Postby Lucas.Watson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:45 pm

Meet Sadie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucas.Watson

Postby RShockley » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Congrats on the new pup. Where did you get her?
RShockley

Next

Return to Chat