Site problem?

Re: Site problem?

Postby USCG_ret. » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:03 pm

moscowitz wrote:Dave I am not a happy dog trainer. After Montana very disappointed in my dogs. Nothing to do with judging or area just me and the dogs. We sucked. Specifically on water blind and points. Everything was perfect except us. Having hard time recovering

Just keep plugging away. Remember, the wheel has already been invented, we just have to figure out the best way to put it onto the cart, push it down the hill, and ENJOY THE RIDE !!
Hope to see you in Emporia, VA.

-Dave
-Dave Phillips
Bertram's Pillage and Plunder MH (Fathom)
Sandspring's Steady As She Goes JH (Rudder)
Sugarfoot Laden to the Gunwale MH (Gunwale)
USCG_ret.

Postby don crampton » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Yep I know how you feel. If I can get my health straightend out I hope to take a pup to VA. but if not I may have to jump on the cart with Mike and enjoy the ride.
All the best, Don.
don crampton

Postby moscowitz » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Don injured my other shoulder this winter and my knee. Constant pain which has hindered training and attitude. We will be in the handicap division or old shits.
moscowitz

Postby Jim Weitzel » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:12 pm

moscowitz wrote:Dave I am not a happy dog trainer. After Montana very disappointed in my dogs. Nothing to do with judging or area just me and the dogs. We sucked. Specifically on water blind and points. Everything was perfect except us. Having hard time recovering

Mike,we've all been there.Figure out your weakness and dogs .....Then go to work!One thing at a time.I laid awake lots of nights ,especially with Dave's dog.We got through some difficult times.It sure helps to have a good owner in Dave....She is Dave and Clint's project now in field trials.
Time will tell but I'm very very proud of all 3 on their effort so far!!! She is running with the big boys down south and is holding her own.
Good luck and keep your head up. Jim
Jim Weitzel

Postby DTuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:38 am

moscowitz wrote:Don injured my other shoulder this winter and my knee. Constant pain which has hindered training and attitude. We will be in the handicap division or old shits.

Hope you have a speedy recovery Mike. Just remember and remind yourself, if it was always easy everybody would do it! Everyone has a bad day.
DTuck

Postby Trefftzs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Rick Hall wrote:I'd think it a bit of a site glitch. Sometimes comes up normal, sometimes like an old mimeograph sheet with a blue list of headings and topics, at least until you click on "board index," after which I've gotten both normal and linear results.

site is always coming up as mimeograph sheet for me, from all devices now...

I would also be willing to throw in a few bucks a year to help.

Aaron
Trefftzs

Postby Trefftzs » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:41 pm

After not working for 3 days for me it is working as it should again.
Trefftzs

Postby RShockley » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:09 pm

Add me to the list of those willing to chip in a few dollars to help out. This forum has been a great source of information.
RShockley

Postby GiGi Grant » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Count me in.
GiGi Grant

Previous

Return to Chat